Thread: Calibrated Success DVD Traning material

Potential Tuner

Calibrated Success DVD Traning material

I'm considering buying the Calibrated Success DVD series here in the next week or two and have a questions about it. Is the material general in format to the point that it will still be relevant with the updates in tuning software (HP Tuners). I have HP Tuners MPVI2 and I have a 2015 Camaro SS so I would like to possibly get in to tuning GM gen 3 & 4 EFI systems and eventually learn a little bit of everything. I don't want to be one of those 'ToOnEr". I actually want to learn the process but being active duty its hard for me to go to any kind of school for it right now.

Listen if you really wanna learn you have two options.
    Faster learning and slower learning.
    1. Cost money but you can learn very quickly via TheTuningSchool.
    2. Free, but search the internet. Takes time to learn but also misleading information the comes with it.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadSlug View Post
    Listen if you really wanna learn you have two options.
    Faster learning and slower learning.
    1. Cost money but you can learn very quickly via TheTuningSchool.
    2. Free, but search the internet. Takes time to learn but also misleading information the comes with it.
    I went with the calibrated success streaming I’m learning the what and why for everything and it’s really helping. If I need more for the specifics I’ll keep TTS in mind.

Tuner in Training
    Hi Skooba,

I am recently new to HP Tuning software and i have found this guy on Youtube to be a great help. This is his Youtube channel he covers alot of different areas and for now it has stopped me from buying any tuning school dvds, saying that though i have purchased a couple of Greg Banish books in the past prior to hpt hope this helps you out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMxrQOw96B8

Tuner in Training
    In the beginning for me, I felt greg banish's material to be a bit over my head at first. I also tried The Tuning School online courses which I would say will get you started in the right direction. Ed Mowton (no longer with us) from this forum helped me a lot. The guy on you tube Goatrope garage has some decent material that will help you get started as well. The more info you get, all of it will start to mesh together. Of course this forum has a wealth of info and knowledge.