Thread: New Guy... Anyone wanna point me in the right direction

Potential Tuner

New Guy... Anyone wanna point me in the right direction

Hello all, I've been reading the forums through scrolling and looking at all posts, and searching specific topics. My vehicle is a 2016 Silverado 5.3 Mods are K&N CAI, Pacesetter Headers, offroad ypipe. So far I've gotten into the DD tables, TRRL tables, and disabling the AFM system.

I initially thought I had more saved scan files, but I only got one decent pull file saved.

Can anyone take a look and let me know if there is something out of the ordinary? Lacking? I should be looking into or do more research on? Definitely in the near future I will be getting a wideband to help collect more data. Thanks in advance for any help/input.
    Attached Files Attached Files

All logs are auto saved with the latest versions of HP Tuners. You just need to know where they are saved and I bet you'll see the rest of them.

That log isn't very good to get any sort of idea of what is really going on. All I saw was some weird knock at part throttle for a few seconds that carried over into full throttle before slowly going away. Without a tune posted I can't see what you changed but it doesn't look like much. PE fueling looks stock as it's to a commanded 10.9, which sounds about right.

Lots can be played with for PE, timing and so on.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Kind of interesting you say that about the knock... After installing the headers I noticed a faint sound thinking exhaust leak. I think it may be a leak near the header bolts or the coupler. I really mainly hear it at very light throttle pressure and it basically goes away as I give it more gas.