Thread: Can someone please review this log - C6 Ls3 6l80

Tuner in Training

Lightbulb delete

delete
    Last edited by bgreen; 02-20-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Why do you want that tune dialed in 100% if you are just going to change the car. I understand that you have paid for a tune and want it completed, but are you going to be swapping back and forth between your stock exhaust and the headers? Your fuel trims could be closer, and timing can be dialed in on a dyno but you are showing blips of KR (could be false). Typically with headers and free flowing exhaust you can increase the timing and usually you will have to adjust fuel trims.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ZincGT View Post
    Why do you want that tune dialed in 100% if you are just going to change the car. I understand that you have paid for a tune and want it completed, but are you going to be swapping back and forth between your stock exhaust and the headers? Your fuel trims could be closer, and timing can be dialed in on a dyno but you are showing blips of KR (could be false). Typically with headers and free flowing exhaust you can increase the timing and usually you will have to adjust fuel trims.
    Hi there,

I dont have an appt. to get the headers on yet and they just arrived. I will do them after my next emissions check in April.

Until then I would like the tune dialed in as close as it could get. I also want to make sure it is good to go as it sits or gets the changes it needs.

Tuner
    I sent you in PM some points
    Abdulaziz T Hadi - E-mail: [email protected]