Thread: Pe and be

Pe and be

Hey guys and gals does the PE and BE combine together when they cross over into the same territory?

It takes the richer of the two values, does not add

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Ok well I got different problem, I'm running a single turbo so I put the wideband in the crossover and put both narrow bands in the down pipe hoping to run closed loop. I put the narrows one behind the other, maybe 4" apart, and I had to extend the bank 1 to reach pass side. I'm getting a bank 1 lean error and wideband shows rich because the bank 1 is adding fuel. It's not bad in cruise about .05-.08 rich, but when I go into BE it looks good then toward boost limit I'm seeing .6 , commanding .8. it can't be the narrows because it's open loop then. Got any ideas?

I'm going to put the bank 1 sensor back in the xover and put the wideband behind the bank 2 sensor in the down pipe and see how that works. And it seems I need to work on the MAF and SD tune in the boosted areas. I would like to have the narrow bands working, I live in Bama and the weather here changes hourly. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also does anyone do Dyno tuning around central AL? When I get done playing I'd like a professional to perfect the tune.