Thread: GMPerformance LT4 Loss of power DTC P012C

Potential Tuner

GMPerformance LT4 Loss of power DTC P012C

This GM Performance connect & cruise in a 1964 Malibu. It will show full power most times when cold, but looses 50% at operating temp and then intermittently will get full power again. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    It's very lean throughout most of the rpm range. The fuel trims are very high. It's very likely the installation of the MAF sensor that is causing the issue. You need to follow the installation instructions carefully, or you'll need to recalibrate the MAF curve.

Advanced Tuner
    As mentioned, fuel trims are not even close. Its not commanding power enrichment. I wouldn't drive that thing until you figure all of this out.

I sent ya a PM if you are interested in some assistance.. if not going into PE, gotta be way off

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    The MAF is located in a long straight stretch away from bends. Also, it is clocked about 2:30. Did i miss something wrong in the instructions?
    Seeing that i am getting a P012C (TCIP) code, does that point to an incorrectly placed MAF/IAT sensor?
    If so, it is cerekoted and cannot be easily moved. Suggestions of who can help would be greatly appreciated.