Thread: MVPI2 + PROLINK not activated

MVPI2 + PROLINK not activated

I recieved my MVPI2 just before christmas and had been trying to bring my wideband into logs but with no success.
    Every time I tried to log i would loose the pid. I have read and followed every instruction several times. I have come to
    the conclusion that I think my pro feature set / Pro link is not active. It doesn't show up on my dashboard and I cant see
    it when i run an info log. I have lodged a ticket 205793 but was wondering if anyone else had
    this issue and found a solution?
    Last edited by Bullet300; 02-17-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Did you get a resolution to your question? I'm about to finally upgrade my MPVi1 to version 2 and wanted to make double sure that the WB ability worked with the pro link before i committed.
    Custom '85 Crew Cab Short Bed Lq4 swap
    '06 Turbo Vortec Maxx
    '87 Military K3500 LQ4 swap
    '96 K1500 lq4 swap, Howard Cam (216/224 @ .050, .551/.551, 114), Centerforce Dual Friction

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger6202 View Post
    Did you get a resolution to your question? I'm about to finally upgrade my MPVi1 to version 2 and wanted to make double sure that the WB ability worked with the pro link before i committed.
    He got his issue resolved, he had purchased through a reseller that was able to resolve his issue.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"