Thread: ID 1300x injector data for 2010 camaro ls3 check my work, Please.

Tuner in Training

ID 1300x injector data for 2010 camaro ls3 check my work, Please.

I think its right, but would like someone to double check my work. ESS_3barforemods_ID1300X_1.hptID1300x2-GM-Characterization-Tables-HP-Tuners-11-15-2018.xls

Advanced Tuner
    Looks good to me for double stoic half IFR for a non vac referenced setup.

Tuner in Training
    That's what I missed, It is vac ref 1:1. Where do I change that part? I am new to boost. Fuel system is a Fore twin pump return style L2 with a fcm3. One pump on the stock FPCM trigger and Second on a hobbs at 5 psi. -8 feed and return. 58 psi at idle, then 1:1 after.

Advanced Tuner
    You'll make IFR and Offset vs Press vs IGNV the same as what's in the orange box that's in the spreadsheet since that's the 58psi/400kpa column for the data.

Make sure you have it set to 58 at idle/fuel pump on without the vac hose connected or you'll have your fuel pressure skewed by the amount of vacuum that you have at idle. What I normally do is just jump the fuel pump and set the regulator that way, either that your can throw this data in and clamp the vac reference line and reset base pressure if you set it with the vehicle running.

See attached and compare to your ID1300 characterization spreadsheet. With vac referenced setups you will use the column that correlates to your base pressure.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Awesome, thank you! I will grab my laptop at lunch and check it out. Work computer will not let me download hp tuners.