Thread: Guidance service required NA JK3.6 AT

Lightbulb Guidance service required NA JK3.6 AT

Hello guys,

been reading and studding alot lately mostly here on forum and learned alot from all of you,

my target was to tune my NA Jk3.6 AT and get it to behave as i want, no intention of making business out of this not enough knowledge and time also

I could have paid some expert to do it for me, but being engineer makes me want to learn stuff even if i end up paying more in process.

as a last step for me i want to share tune file with you and i want a feedback/guidance (don't mind paying for it)

it will make me feel more comfortable and believe in what i did

please have a look on tune and log and let me know what u think or PM

attached my current file on Jeep and the latest one after changes (not tested yet)
    also last log file i made.

appreciate your support guys
    Last edited by RedShark_JK; 03-12-2020 at 06:27 AM.

Hello Everyone,

So i wrote the attached file to Jeep and I somehow happy with result, just some areas of improvement i need your advise please:

1- Knock sensors reading in some areas more than 2 Volts, should i be worried ? do i need to remove some spark ?
    2- Having hard time getting LTFT near zero or -2 all over table, always have some red cells, am i login something wrong ? any advise ?
    3- Throttle response feels lazy, should i reduce the numbers in desired throttle small and large range ?

hopefully now when its more specific points will get some of your inputs

attached latest log and tune file

thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files