Thread: 2010 Camaro - Need Tune help after Cam Install - Wont Fire

Potential Tuner

2010 Camaro - Need Tune help after Cam Install - Wont Fire

Quic_Demod.hptQ_D_Cranking.hplQuic_Demod.hptQ_D_Cranking.hpl

Car Had CAI and Headers Tune (ran grat), Then I supercharged and added a stage 3 cam with ID850s (Ran Awesome)

Now I am back to the stock Engine/Ijectors or AKA with the same CAI + Headers with a different cam.

.220/.230 .553/.553 117 + 4 to be exact

I am trying to modify the original CAI + Headers Tune to work with that Cam now.

I was hoping someone could give these files a look and get me in the right direction, but please only useful relevant info if possible.

If you need more PIDs let me know what to log and I can crank it again.

Key Notes:
    -The WB is an AEM 0333 and for the first time ever after many logs in the previous build, now shows with 8 or 29 AFR while the gauge itself is showing actual AFR.... so disregard that data in the log.

-It does still have the ZL1 Fuel Pump and FPCM

-It is DOD and VVT Delete (LS3 conversion)

Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    MAP sensor is showing 46kpa with the key on engine off. Needs to show barometric pressure (85-100 depending on elevation)

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ZincGT View Post
    MAP sensor is showing 46kpa with the key on engine off. Needs to show barometric pressure (85-100 depending on elevation)
    Im at 150ft above sea leavel

where should i change that? it is like it was before though

Potential Tuner
    QDC_2.hpl

Here is the new log, I think I solved the MAP reading.. it is now approx 102kpa

Car will fire, run a second and die........ what would anyone recommend from here>?

You didn't populate your VE tables. The 2 bar OS removes the VVE and gives you 3 new VE tables in the airflow tab. They are full of zero'd because they don't come populated.

The axis are flipped from the VVE so using an excel spreadsheet will allow you to flip it and paste the data back in there to let it run normally.

If the supercharger kit came with a new MAP sensor, make sure that data is correct.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You didn't populate your VE tables. The 2 bar OS removes the VVE and gives you 3 new VE tables in the airflow tab. They are full of zero'd because they don't come populated.

The axis are flipped from the VVE so using an excel spreadsheet will allow you to flip it and paste the data back in there to let it run normally.

If the supercharger kit came with a new MAP sensor, make sure that data is correct.

Thank you sir, I wasnt familiar with the VE change and or that it needed fixed.

Car ran, now it is focus to getting it all lined out

Do you know a good resource for tuning in a new cam, like steps for startup so it cranks sooner, idle and idle fueling timing etc..... just wondering where a good read might be. or your thoughts