Thread: Hp tuner installation problem

Potential Tuner

Question Hp tuner installation problem

I am having a problem installing it. I went out and bought a new laptop with Windows 8 on it. My old laptop won't cut it. Anyways I am getting the following message when I try to install the program.

My installed package is not loading.

Windows 8???? that's not a NEW laptop then... that's an old/refurbished laptop with Windows 8 on it.. . Windows 8 was one of the worst Windows versions there was, and didn't last long... you should have Windows 7 64-bit Professional, or Windows 10 64-bit Professional...

Even Windows 7 was MUCH better than Windows 8... Win8 was a mess....
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

Advanced Tuner
    Windows 7 is also, officially no longer receiving support from microsoft. Google "Windows 10 Media Creation tool". You can download that and upgrade to Windows 10 for free, as long as you have an activated product key on your current machine. Or follow this link https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209