Thread: Is it worth it

Is it worth it

Going to install lsa supercharger on G8. As it stands... Stock motor...... Bought everything else :... lsa with zl1lid, intercooler,pump, 80#injectors with data, HP gm pump running 58psi , btr pds stage 2 caam, springs, PR trunions etc.
    also bought aem wideband and mpvi2.(no credits yet as hesitant if its worth going there)

My worry is. I am 600 can$ in between hp tuners and wideband already not counting credits (=+100$).... A professional (if it can be trusted) tune is 1k Canadian as quoted....so 300 more. Nearest tuner is 40miles ..... towing even more$$
    Truth is, I was very disappointed to find nothing in the depository as a base file to work off with. am I doing something wrong while searching. Nobody ever installed a btr pds stage 2 on a 6.0! even a 6.2 e38 .....or even supercharge a 6l ls

seems like the depository is basically stock files.

Not looking for a free ride-tune , far from that, but don't seem to find anything to even get me idling-started with the cam. Will I even be able to strt the car with the new cam.

On side note: since supercharger pulleys are easily interchangeable-swappable on lsa SC (aftermarket hub and pulley).... should one tune with an undersize (2.55) pulley
    and then run a regular 3+ pulley for stre et with no issues or will the different tunes need to be flashed.

You just need someone to help you remote tune

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner
    Depending on the route you want to take we can help you. Like Ben said you can get a remote tune or you can post your tune with datalogs and we can help you get the car running and get it to your tuner of choice.