Thread: Help with e85 tune

Tuner in Training

Help with e85 tune

I need to better understand what to see on my lambda and or afr wide band cruising and under boost. Currently have e75 in the tank

Tuner in Training
    How do i post a log file

Tuner in Training

Change your wideband to read in Lambda, don't bother with AFR.

If it commanded 1.00 at cruising speeds, that would you should be seeing on the wideband. If it commands .79 lambda at full throttle, you want the fueling to match that value.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Change your wideband to read in Lambda, don't bother with AFR.

If it commanded 1.00 at cruising speeds, that would you should be seeing on the wideband. If it commands .79 lambda at full throttle, you want the fueling to match that value.

are you able to see the log file also im kinda rookie with the whole e85 deal so when you say the fueling should match that do you mean the stoich afr table or the fuel trims

Watch the WB and will report same AFR as 93 will the stoich ratio is accurate to the fuel your using

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    Can anyone look at this log an tell me if i should pull fuel out also tell me how to fix my afr it went crazy and I am having trouble getting it right on the data log
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jknight24; 02-23-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Tuner in Training
    THIS IS MY CURRENT TUNE TO GO WITH THE LAST LOG FILE CAN SOMEONE LOOK OVER AND TELL ME WHERE I CAN MAKE THE RIGHT ADJUSTMENTS
    timing
    PE
    fuel ramp

In your logs you should be able to change your wideband data to read in Lambda. Then you can create a Lambda error graph that plots the difference between the commanded Lambda and Actual Lambda in the exhaust.

That graph will tell you exactly where you need to add fuel or remove fuel from the VE table.

You'll need to do more research and reading to better helpful yourself understand all that if it's still a blur. The VCM scanner section has some sticky threads on setting up that Lambda error graph.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.