Thread: Controls & Special Functions Box is Empty?

Tuner in Training

Controls & Special Functions Box is Empty?

I am running VCM Scan Version 4.4.4. I connected to my vehicle with a Gen 4 LSA engine from a '09 CTSV, (IGN on) and it connects fine.
    I selected the [Controls & Special Functions] to cycle my CAC pump, however the Controls & Special Functions dialog box is completely empty (there are no controls in the dialog box).

What do I need to do to get access to the special functions?
    Thanks,
    Jeff

You can try to connect to the vehicle and then also under vehicle to repoll for supported parameters
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the feedback. I have repolled for supported parameters, however the [Controls & Special Functions] box is still completely empty.
    I have a good connection and the scanning works. Is there a known "bug" with [Controls & Special Functions]? ...and a fix?

Tuner in Training
    This issue was resolved by downloading the latest software. The [re-poll for parameters] or [Controls & Special Functions] did not work for me in Version 4.4.4. This issue was fixed with version 4.6.3.