Thread: Throttle Peddel Sensitivity?

Tuner

Question Throttle Peddel Sensitivity?

Does anyone know how to make the throttle more responsive? Pretty sure it's in Torque Management-Driver Demand but the tables don't make any since to me. Only shows RPM of 210 on the RPM axis. wtf?

Can anyone shed any light on this?
    2017 Camaro SS, Flow Tech axle back, Roto Fab, Nick Williams 103 TB, BBK long tube headers, Magnuson 2650, Snow Performance Water/Methanol Injection.

Tuner
    Thats vehicle speed, not rpm

Tuner
    Ok it's not very clear. It says "RPM or VSS". Thanks for the input.
    2017 Camaro SS, Flow Tech axle back, Roto Fab, Nick Williams 103 TB, BBK long tube headers, Magnuson 2650, Snow Performance Water/Methanol Injection.

Some operating systems use RPM, and some VSS (which is not in MPH) conversion box can do KM/h to mph

Tuner
    So how do you adjust the table to get a quicker response from TB?

Also I noticed when logging it only shows the Peddle and TB at 84% when peddle is on the floor. Is the software just reading wrong?

Senior Tuner
    You can multiply the entire DD table by 1.05 to help throttle response. I'd be real careful about going too far on this table.

If you are using BETA software, you can also increase the torque request rate limits. Go to the Increasing Predicted Normal and Predicted Tap tables and Multiply Rows 0-8 by 2 and see how you like the response.

A lot of sluggish power issues are in the spark tables. Having 5 degrees of spark off idle isn't ideal. Raise it. Just watch for knock in high gear low RPM tip in. Don't raise it there.

Potential Tuner
    hey higgs, im just getting really started on this and 21yrs old so im kinda lacking in the experience department lol but ive been a GM tech for 3 years so I know my way around them very well in the sense of the fixing them and diagnosing and all that fun stuff. i just wanted to ask where to start on the spark table on the off idle and what is your thoughts on the soi tables? it seems (and i could be completely off on this) that the peak angle is 330 around the 3400rpm and 0.60 airmass range, now why this the same angle as what it would be during power enrichment, but lets say you want to get take a quick throttle stab while you are at highway speeds and around the 1300 range its only going to be around the 280 ish range? im sorry this is a lot and i know these gen Vs aren't just the most simple. im just humbly asking for any advice or input and anything is greatly appreciated!

driver demand is really a larger throttle response in my eyes. i guess it could be interpreted to feel as a faster though