Thread: Injector scaling

Potential Tuner

Injector scaling

I?m working on a Bolt on 2014 charger 5.7. I logged the injectors pw v fuel mass and it only hits on abt 5 cells. I?d like to rescale the injectors to get better resolution. I?ve read so much info on this I think it made me dumber. But What?s the best way to scale the injectors and I would have to rescale the fuel
    Mass to get it to start. Could I use hellcat pw table and just cut the fuel mass to match? Also I the have a histo set up for afr error v fuel mass and Ltft/stft (math) v fuel
    Mass. Is it better to log and make changes with afr error or ltft/stft v fuel
    Mass? Little confused on this and need some clarification. Thanks

Tuner in Training
    I logged both ltft+stft and ltft sum from both banks vs fuel mass values from the tune. It helped me a lot to insert about 10 intermediate points between certain fuel mass values and see where significant ltft corrections happen. Had to rescale the axis too. You'll have to make an excel sheet to calculate the rescaling, I don't remember maybe it was somewhere on the forum too.

Advanced Tuner
    Bunch of links here that will help you.
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post525502

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the links and reply’s. I’m going to mess with it this weekend and see how it goes.