Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (Enabling Flex Fuel) E80A ECM '17 Cadillac ATS vs. E80A ECM '17 Camaro

Tuner in Training
    I will look at this once more but it looks totally fine....very odd. This is the ZZP sensor, right? What hptuners version?

Yes zzp sensor and latest beta version. I took the file out and the flashed it.

Even used current version of the normal vcm

Tuner in Training
    Contact Hptuners with your info and tell them you believe the ecu mapping is wrong. This is what I was told and it was fixed next beta version. Maybe yours is slightly different. I am getting other people messaging me about the same issue for the 2016. Support got back to me quickly after notifying them that a beta feature was not functioning.

I did when I first installed the sensor and sent a copy of my file but never heard back. Did you send an info log with your file?

Tuner in Training
    Yes. I sent an info log, the tune on the car and information that described/displayed the issue.

Sent in a log the tune and an info log as well. Got a response within 2 days and then they updated the beta and sent me a link to it. After that it worked and I been running 50/50 blend while I finish the 93 in my tank. I?m wondering if my injectors and fuel pump are enough to go full e85