Thread: Throttle pedal twitchy as hell

Tuner in Training

Throttle pedal twitchy as hell

L83/8L90 with 2017 Camaro LT1 intake and ported throttle body, Texas Speed Stage 1 cam, and 2012 Corvette Pedal. Just completed the swap and had a "road tune" done. Engine makes lots of power which is good and bad. Just a little throttle launches my El Camino, burns rubber. It's very hard to do a "normal" take off from a stop light. Letting off the pedal gives the same instant decel. This only happens from idle, once going (beyond 2nd maybe 3rd gear) the throttle reacts normally. If I'm very careful I can avoid it being to bad, but this thing is twitchy! Anyone have any ideas on how to moderate the response from the throttle pedal?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustFloyd View Post
    L83/8L90 with 2017 Camaro LT1 intake and ported throttle body, Texas Speed Stage 1 cam, and 2012 Corvette Pedal. Just completed the swap and had a "road tune" done. Engine makes lots of power which is good and bad. Just a little throttle launches my El Camino, burns rubber. It's very hard to do a "normal" take off from a stop light. Letting off the pedal gives the same instant decel. This only happens from idle, once going (beyond 2nd maybe 3rd gear) the throttle reacts normally. If I'm very careful I can avoid it being to bad, but this thing is twitchy! Anyone have any ideas on how to moderate the response from the throttle pedal?
    If you can upload the file, it should be easy to spot. If you are running a gen v OS, then the problem is most likely the DD tables.

Tuner in Training
    I'll get the file pulled when I get home and post it.

Tuner in Training
    Was not able to pull the file last night. Had to pack and get ready for a trip. I'll post it next week when I get back.