Thread: 2014 corvette with an a&a kit

Potential Tuner

2014 corvette with an a&a kit

its been a while since I was on here and I forgot my old password so I had to re-register. Ive been tuning for about 10 years but have very little knowledge on direct injection/lt1 cars. I have a 2014 coming in for an a&a install this coming week and I'm stressed about a base tune. Ive tuned plenty of c5 supercharged cars but everything I am reading tells me this is much different. Is there anyone who is willing to give me some help on a base tune with some e mail help to get started and understand this setup? I am definitely willing to throw some cash someones way if need be (I get it, everyones time is valuable and I don't expect anything for free). I just need some peace of mind. I already have the stock tune that I could e mail someone. I'm hoping for someone with a lot of experience with these cars that could really help me to understand them and get this right. I'm sure most of you could build a base tune for this car in very short time. I just want something safe. feel free to message me or respond here and I'll reach out. Please help ease my mind on this coming week.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    really depends on which intake setup it will have on it.

stock motor with boost reducer or not

other mods?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    the car is stock other than the supercharger kit and an x pipe.