Thread: Cam tuning

Tuner in Training

Cam tuning

Ok so i have a camaro 2013, 415 stroker kit with a 230/246 119 +4 cam, twin turbo set up with twin 450 fuel pump and 1050 injectors. My question is about the injector time events. I will not lie I am so confused about all this with trying to read up on how to do this.

1. Am i correct in saying its back wards form gen 3 to gen 4?
    2. All i have on cam spec are whats posted, i understand that the stock cam is -8* for exhaust valve closed and -18 for intake valve open, if this is correct according to summit cam timing calculator and that my new cam is 0* intake valve open and 0* exhaust valve closed for exhaust. Will i need to do some changes to the injector timing and if so can some one lead me in the correct direction of how and what. So many people say so many different things. so many injector calculators, and do not understand many of them, and not sure what ones are for gen 3 or for gen 4 if there are a difference.
    3.I am seeing a far amount of surging/bucking while at cruising speeds and off idle/parking lot driving.
    Thanks to any one that will reach out explain and help out...

Tuner in Training
    You will need to post a tune and log for people to look at and see where there are any inconsistencies. Also specifics on what type of 1050 injectors, i.e. are they injector dynamics, are you running a fpr, is it menifold referenced . . . etc