Thread: Anyone have a ecodiesel stock file i could look at?

Tuner in Training

Anyone have a ecodiesel stock file i could look at?

Hi All,

I used hptuners 6 years ago and saw they just came out with ecodiesel support. Before I rebuy the package id like to take a look and see if what I want to do is easily doable an idiot (ie me). So, long story short would like to see how this is laid out if anyone can lend a stock tune for an ecodiesel. doesn't matter ram or grand Cherokee (I have a Cherokee) but for my purposes I don't care right now.

Anyone?

Tuner in Training
    Once I receive my MPVI2 upgrade I will be comparing my stock (AEM recall) 2015 Ram ecodiesel to my GDE tuned 2014 Jeep GC ecodiesel (hopefully I can read that one without overwriting it and learn something from it). I'll try to get them in the tune repository once I read them.

Tuner in Training
    I got a stock file from HPT directly, and turns out you need the MPVI2 to even open it, so, im done with this path... dead ended

Here.
    Best regards,
    Bill
    Silver 2003 C5 roadster, M6, Euro red/amber tails, Z06 Ti mufflers, Z06 2 cat H-pipe, Z06 airbox, and HPTuners s/w - available to any Corvette or other GM vehicle in Calgary, and also for Ford and Dodge products, including Cummins

Potential Tuner
    Do you still have this stock tune file? And could i please use it if you do? Thank you

Sure, download it.
    Best regards,
    Bill
    Silver 2003 C5 roadster, M6, Euro red/amber tails, Z06 Ti mufflers, Z06 2 cat H-pipe, Z06 airbox, and HPTuners s/w - available to any Corvette or other GM vehicle in Calgary, and also for Ford and Dodge products, including Cummins

Potential Tuner
    Lol you just click on it right? I tried it doesn?t do anything?

Works for me. Check your download folder. If you still can't get it DM me with your email and I'll send it.
    Best regards,
    Bill