Thread: Ford BF ZF to Powerglide

Tuner in Training

Ford BF ZF to Powerglide

Hey Everyone,

Need some help with my powerglide conversion please. Car was originally ZF 6 speed and now has a powerglide, I've looped the canbus pink and brown wires in the wiring harness, wired up reverse and neutral start wire and also got an adaptor harness to suit an FG throttle body. My tune has been modified to suit fg throttle settings, set trans to manual and load switch to 2. Car trys to start but won't run and throws codes for canbus and throttle. Any ideas?

Advanced Tuner
    email file

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    Hey Luke,

Thanks for replying, sorry for the late reply but I ended up buying a haltech plug an play. Got most of the issues sorted out but the haltech doesn't like the ZF not being there, so having some ABS and dash issues. Thinking about selling it and putting the stock ECU back.

Tuner
    Geez Mick you havent had the best run with that haltech.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JVK View Post
    Geez Mick you havent had the best run with that haltech.
    Nope not much luck at all. Now no luck with the stock ecu apparently.

I have emailed you the tune file Luke
    Ford Falcon BF XR6 turbo. Built bottom end, Wiseco forged pistons, SCAT rods, ARP bolts and studs, Billet oil pump gears, GT3582R high flowed with flapped mod and billet front wheel, 4 inch dump and cat, Proflow Intake manifold, Plazmaman 1000hp intercooler and piping, 1150cc injectors, Walbro 460, AEM wideband, HP Prolink, 3.45:1 LSD etc

Happy on 22psi