Thread: 2018 Camaro Throttle source

Question 2018 Camaro Throttle source

Hi, I'm tuning a 2018 SS Camaro which is partially shutting the throttle at around 5000 rpm, I can not find the cause of it in my datalogs as yet but my main problem is
    The "Throttle Control source" only shows "Torque" as the throttle control, it displays this from the minute the car is started and logged and does not change at all when the throttle starts to close.
    I Tried it in another gear in case it was a speed limiter but it occurred still around 5000 rpm
    Although it's shutting the throttle, I've tried to log various sources to attempt to find the cause

Fuel Source = ETC Disable and does not alter at all
    Immediate Engine Torque Source = None and does not change when the throttle shuts but does change on gear shifts and decal so is working
    Spark State = Unknown and does not change at all
    Predicted Axle Torque Source = Driver and does not change at all

Logs show 550 ftlb of torque, but all tables have been lifted a lot higher than that

Has anyone had any luck logging the throttle source at all
    I have been using Scanner 4.1.701 as I've had best luck with that one for the Fords that I do.
    I'm still using MPVI 1

Tuner
    I have a similar issue with a 2016 Camaro 2SS A8. I have submitted a service ticket but I have not heard anything back. You might want to do the same thing. The more information they get the better they should be able to find out what is causing this.

Advanced Tuner
    My 2017 LT1 Camaro does the same thing always shows "Torque" for the throttle control source no matter what. I have a feeling we are missing a lot of the PIDs and a lot of them may be wrong or named wrong at least. All the torque PIDs are the most confusing thing ever and none of them align or make sense with any of the other numbers.