Thread: Ford Fiesta ST Template

Advanced Tuner

Ford Fiesta ST Template

Hello fellow FiST'ers!

I've put together a number gauges to mimic the dashboard of the Ford Fiesta ST. This includes tachometer, speedometer, boost, and temperature gauge.

Lap5 FiST Template.jpg

See it in action here:

The template and gauges are available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...SC?usp=sharing

This does require the use of a special font which is also available at that Google Drive location.

See this post for directions on where to place the files.

Advanced Tuner
    The Google Drive link also includes a "Big Turbo" Boost Gauge for if you're more likely to be seeing boost pressures above the stock 20psi closer to 25psi.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you so much for sharing this! Downloading it now and giving it a try. You absolutely NAILED this.

Gosh yeah! That is perfect !!

Potential Tuner
    Thanks HoboBob. I downloaded your template as I am interested in the static run list on the top right and the time lost/gained in the bottom middle, but I can't seem to find them in the template. Would you be able to share them?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by fancythathat View Post
    Thanks HoboBob. I downloaded your template as I am interested in the static run list on the top right and the time lost/gained in the bottom middle, but I can't seem to find them in the template. Would you be able to share them?
    I actually pulled those out since those are more autocross specific rather than specifically for a Fiesta ST. I'd like to clean up the underlying code a bit more on the lap list and sectors before I publish them (still secretly hoping that sectors become a supported feature in RaceRender).

I did post the Time Delta object from the bottom middle in your other thread though. Hopefully we can get you something there that will be more specific to what you're looking for.

Thanks a lot.

Thank you.