Hi there

I have a vehicle which is going to have a 2019 1.5L Ecoboost 3 cylinder (Dragon) engine from a Fiesta ST swapped into it. The engine is a crate motor from Ford which did not come with an ECU. I'm considering engine control options, one of which is to buy a second hand ECU and use that along with VCM editor. I've mostly worked with aftermarket/standalone ECUs so have no experience with reflashing factory computers. Anyway, I have a number of questions

1 - Does anyone have the OEM .hpt file that I could have a look at? I'm interested to see which features of this engine are supported and to familiarise myself with the different mapping options.
2 - Is the factory immobiliser going to cause me issues? Can you access an ECU for reading/writing if there is no registered key present? And is it possible to disable the immobiliser system?
3 - The only engine variant listed as being supported is the 200hp Fiesta ST. There is a more common variant of this engine found in the Focus and some other vehicles which is largely the same but lower power (180hp) due to a different turbo and presumably different mapping - is it likely that the MPVI2 tool would be able to read and write to that ECU too?
4 - Is there anything else I need to look out for that could effect the functionality of the ECU when swapped into another vehicle?

Thanks,
Malcolm