Thread: Changing Vin number in Durango system

Potential Tuner

Changing Vin number in Durango system

I?m in the process of transplanting a 2022 Durango Hellcat engine, engine harness, and PCM into my 2022 Durango RT Tow n Go. Instead of changing the vin in the PCM I’d like to try something and change the Vin number in all of the Durango ECUs, BCM, ABS, etc to match the current Vin in the PCM. Does anyone know of a way to do this? No my vehicle isn’t stolen, I’d like to try to get all of the settings switched over to the Hellcat parameters if possible. If I can’t switch everything over I’ll change the PCM vin to match the Durangos current vin. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Slorango; 02-15-2024 at 05:00 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Slorango View Post
    I?m in the process of transplanting a 2022 Durango Hellcat engine, engine harness, and PCM into my 2022 Durango RT Tow n Go. Instead of changing the vin in the PCM I?d like to try something and change the Vin number in all of the Durango ECUs, BCM, ABS, etc to match the current Vin in the PCM. Does anyone know of a way to do this? No my vehicle isn?t stolen, I?d like to try to get all of the settings switched over to the Hellcat parameters if possible. If I can?t switch everything over I?ll change the PCM vin to match the Durangos current vin. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Have u figured out this issue ??? Would like to know as well

Potential Tuner
    I haven’t yet, I had to take a break from this, hopefully get back to it next week.