Thread: 2019 charger manual mode

Tuner in Training

2019 charger manual mode

Hi,

Any one knows how to modify the shifting point at manual and wot only? it shifts up at 6000 rpm, i need to have it manually shifts up at my control or doesn't shift if i don't command....BEFORE WITH TRANS.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Log the channel Shift ID and put the car in manual mode. Note what shift table is identified by Shift ID in scanner.

Go to that table and raise all the upshift Output Shaft Speed rpms up so that they are higher than the rev limiter. IE, you'll have to either figure out OSS rpm mathematically (divide engine rpm by trans gear ratio) or via logging OSS and somehow bumping the rev limiter in each gear.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolboy View Post
    Log the channel Shift ID and put the car in manual mode. Note what shift table is identified by Shift ID in scanner.

Go to that table and raise all the upshift Output Shaft Speed rpms up so that they are higher than the rev limiter. IE, you'll have to either figure out OSS rpm mathematically (divide engine rpm by trans gear ratio) or via logging OSS and somehow bumping the rev limiter in each gear.
    i will try that and let you know

Senior Tuner
    Are you saying you don't want it to ever upshift automatically in manual mode or you want the RPMs it shifts up at raised? I can do it for you but not sure what you are looking for.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ridenrunwv View Post
    Are you saying you don't want it to ever upshift automatically in manual mode or you want the RPMs it shifts up at raised? I can do it for you but not sure what you are looking for.
    can you make me both options 6450 is the desired shifting rpm

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrtuning View Post
    many thanks i will try them and let you know. i am sorry, was little bit sick

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by odd boy View Post
    many thanks i will try them and let you know. i am sorry, was little bit sick
    many thanks for the help, it is okay at first gear, but the rest it goes tb cut instead of fuel cut

Senior Tuner
    I intentionally have them set to cut throttle and spark before fuel. Fuel cut as a final cut to prevent over rev after reducing load with spark and throttle. I actually didn't realize I had it setup to fuel cut 1st before throttle.

Do you want a fuel cut instead? I didn't really expect you to be hitting the limiter much when I set this tune up with limiter so high. That kind of RPM doesn't seem to hurt 392 but you're revving far past where power falls off.

You can email me at [email protected] because I don't really check forum that regularly at times.