Thread: Mirror mirror on the wall who has the truest flex fuel tune of them all ???

Mirror mirror on the wall who has the truest flex fuel tune of them all ???

exactly how I put it, I see alot of guys claim true flex fuel tunes but appears using the math logic or on the hellcat some wideband feedback. however alot of room is still left on the table. for power and for error.

Satera tuning as far as I have seen adapts the flex fuel sensor into the mix and has it scaling the fuel and the timing which would be a true flex fuel system. AM I missing something else? I see advanced fuel dynamics kit but that only adjust the fuel side, still would have to pull over swap tunes based on content to gain any power with raised timing.

Tuner in Training
    A true sensor is always better than being inferred but how is the sensor being installed ?

Tuner in Training
    Yep Satera got it dialed in on the flex fuel, just had mine installed about a month ago. Took about two days on the dyno. Slowly increasing ethanol, pretty cool with my return fuel system the sensor picks it up in seconds. I can run any ethanol blend anything over 20% netted me good power.

Advanced Tuner
    Where is he hooking up the sensor?
    If in doubt, multiply everything by 1.1.

Tuner in Training
    On the return line and wired into oil innovation mtx ethanol gauge, from there it?s wired into the pcm. It?s actually extremely simple after looking at it, but it?s the set up and tuning that is the hard part.

how is it wired into the pcm ? if anything I would think he would have the pro feature for HP tuners and somehow have the content gauge reporting into that which is changing the tune ? wait no that doesn't make sense. im really confused on how he does it like a GM car the content sensor would report to the PCM and tell it what to do. not sure how thats even a option on a mopar since they aren't even a option from factory

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstar9528 View Post
    how is it wired into the pcm ? if anything I would think he would have the pro feature for HP tuners and somehow have the content gauge reporting into that which is changing the tune ? wait no that doesn't make sense. im really confused on how he does it like a GM car the content sensor would report to the PCM and tell it what to do. not sure how thats even a option on a mopar since they aren't even a option from factory
    have you figured this out yet?

Potential Tuner
    Thought about just asking Jeremy? He’s a pretty nice guy and might would tell you if you asked nicely.