Thread: 2016 Stingray A8, A&A kit

Tuner in Training

2016 Stingray A8, A&A kit

So trying to get a tune finished up on an automatic 2016 Stingray with a A&A supercharger, Katech Throttle body, long tubes, and JMS boost a pump for low side pump.

Without making any changes to the tune and making back to back dyno pulls the AFR changes as indicated in the attached logs. Wondering if any one else has seen this and looking for some direction. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

JoeMafas_2016Stingray_AHP_Test_2.hptJoeMafas_2016Vette_Dyno_12.hplJoeMafas_2016Vette_Dyno_13.hpl

I did not see a wideband channel in your logs but I can see that your lowside fuel pressure is dropping hard at around 4600rpm. If the A/F inconsistency you are talking about starts at around that RPM then that's why.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by LSChev View Post
    I did not see a wideband channel in your logs but I can see that your lowside fuel pressure is dropping hard at around 4600rpm. If the A/F inconsistency you are talking about starts at around that RPM then that's why.
    Thought I had a dyno graph attached as well. It doesnt start at 4600 unfortunately. Graph attached to this post hopefully.

Joe Mafnas.jpg

Yep, graph worked that time.

Only difference I can see in the logs is your MAF reading is showing less airflow on the leaner run. Not sure why that would be. Maybe a misfire?

If you change your smoothing to something lower you will see that the line becomes quite erratic around the same time your fuel pressure starts to drop off. Also if you logged SOI you will see that the ecu fires the injector earlier and earlier in order to try and deliver the required fuel. Keep in mind there is more load on the road which will make the fuel pressure drop worse.