Thread: issue with tune op jumps in and out

Potential Tuner

issue with tune op jumps in and out

short drive.hpl

Can some one take a look at this log and see what they think could cause this issue I have never dealt with any issue like this. Truck is 6.0 stage 4 truck cam snake eater 850cc injectors. 4.10 gears and 4l80e with 3000 stall and jakes stage 2 performance kit installed. I can not figure this one out I have tried pulling all tq management still same issue and it happens pretty random at a steady throttle position. Logged a ruff air flow table idles good and issue is not there at idle went to go log some data for ve and issue accrued. I was trying to isolate the issue so tried different speeds dose it in second gear as well just gets more violent. know if you power brake and hold throttle steady issue dose not happen. I haven't touched pe enrichment so that is still stock so wont come in till 90% throttle

Potential Tuner
    Forgot to add it?s DBW

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by #millsz400 View Post
    Forgot to add it?s DBW
    Each dip in rpm seems to have a corresponding dip of the O2 sensor outputs. However the injector DC remains constant. This usually indicates a problem with fuel delivery.
    Have you checked fuel pressure?
    Out of curiousity, what does OP stand for? Oil Pressure?

Potential Tuner
    Open loop accel/decell if you look at the log it is jumping in and out. I was thinking fueling also but when I power braked the truck and held it at a constant tps the issue never happens which under a heavier load if it was pump related should have happend then also

Potential Tuner
    Problem solved so if anybody else runs into this issues. When the trans shop converted the trans from 4x4 to 2wd he didn?t press the reluctor ring on for the output speed sensor