Thread: throttle cut at wide open shifts above 7100 rpms

throttle cut at wide open shifts above 7100 rpms

Hello,
    I have a 2012 Audi A7 3.0T I have been tuning it for the last few months and all was going well until, I tried to increase shift points higher than 7100 rpms. If I set shift pattern tables (OSS)above 7100(which it actually shifts any where from 6800-7000rpms), I get major throttle cut and slows down the shift. The car noses over, as loss of power happens for a split second. As soon as the shift finishes, throttle comes back full throttle. I have tried adjusting all sorts tables. only tables that seem to reduce it much, are the main and forced torque intervention tables. I have them knocked down next to nothing(like -18) and it still happens. I don't want to 0 the tables out. I have included an old file and datalog. if you have insight to this or ideas, I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advanced.2012 audi a7 NEW TUNE 12.hptNEW TUNE 12 number 2.hpl

believe the issue is the ecu not the tcu. When i disable upshift in manual mode to do logging in my 2.0 at 7100 a rev limiter kicks in.

So an update... I finally figured out what was causing the throttle cut on high rpm shifts. It was the throttle inlet pressure table. I had to raise it up and now I can get it to shift at any rpm i want and no cut the throttle at all! Hopefully this will help someone in the future.