Thread: 2014 L86 silverado with the 6L80 and a SLP 1900 supercharger tune

Tuner in Training

2014 L86 silverado with the 6L80 and a SLP 1900 supercharger tune

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone with the setup in the title could share there tune with me? I am slowly learning and working on mine. I've got the transmission down pretty well, but I haven't yet looked into the engine much. I am just hoping to see something I can compare my tune to.

Thanks

Tuner in Training
    At the very least if I could get some help looking at these logs I did today. Both are WOT, the pull2 is 0-105mph WOT. I get the first initial cut it advance is the TM doing its thing, but the long lull after has me confused. Especially with the 1-2 shift. It is beyond messed up. The TPS also seems wonky to me, I am not letting off the throttle at all, but the TPS and throttle desired position are practically cut in half.

Any insight?

pull.hpl

pull2.hpl

its torque related. Im sure your going to need to adjust your vtt. I am learning myself i cant see your log right now on this computer. Someone with more experience will help you. Your making more torque now then the ecm is ready to see and it will close your throttle to bring it back down into parameters. I would get your MAF calibrated, cal your vve and in the meantime do a lot of searching on here about max engine torque, predicted engine torque, peak engine torque, delivered engine torque and driver demand, axle torque.start logging those in the scanner if your not already. also get a wideband for sure if you dont have one yet.

you wont need to touch your VTT if your VE and MAF are dialed in. Im making almost 700 ft-lbs on stock VTT tables with no cuts on my silverado.

Post your stock file...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by yonson View Post
    Post your stock file...
    I'll have to restore my truck with my old Trinity EX and then copy it over with HP tuners, but I'll get it up today.

Here is the tune that is on it right now though.

3-16 Full.hpt
    Last edited by Bamba1260; 03-16-2020 at 09:37 AM.