Thread: Gauges that display lambda?

Potential Tuner

Gauges that display lambda?

I am using the Innovate LC-2 wideband. I went with the LC-2 because I liked the idea of using it as the o2 temporarily while still learning the ropes. I didn't get a gauge at the time, figuring I would have the laptop hooked up during tuning, but now I'm thinking a gauge would be piece of mind.
    With that being said, I'm starting to think that with this wideband, I may be stuck with a gauge that will only display AFR, when I would rather use lambda. Innovate says they don't have a lambda gauge for the LC-2. I see AEM and Innovate both have gauges that show lambda, but they must have three controller built in to the gauge?
    Anyone running a LC-2 with a lambda gauge or have any suggestions. AFR would not be the end of the world, but looking at my options first.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by greygta View Post
    I am using the Innovate LC-2 wideband. I went with the LC-2 because I liked the idea of using it as the o2 temporarily while still learning the ropes. I didn't get a gauge at the time, figuring I would have the laptop hooked up during tuning, but now I'm thinking a gauge would be piece of mind.
    With that being said, I'm starting to think that with this wideband, I may be stuck with a gauge that will only display AFR, when I would rather use lambda. Innovate says they don't have a lambda gauge for the LC-2. I see AEM and Innovate both have gauges that show lambda, but they must have three controller built in to the gauge?
    Anyone running a LC-2 with a lambda gauge or have any suggestions. AFR would not be the end of the world, but looking at my options first.
    Well the Innovate DLG-1 displays both AFR and Lambda, and uses the LC-2 to control it. So I?m not sure why Innovate would tell you that.

https://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/dlg1.php

Potential Tuner
    I noticed that the DLG-1 gauge could display lambda, but didn't realise it came with the LC-2. I messaged Innovate again to see if they sell the gauge by itself. We'll see what they say. Thanks for pointing that out.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by greygta View Post
    I noticed that the DLG-1 gauge could display lambda, but didn't realise it came with the LC-2. I messaged Innovate again to see if they sell the gauge by itself. We'll see what they say. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Hope it works out. If they won?t, let me know. Innovate is owned by Autometer, and Autometer is right down the road from me. I know some guys with contacts there. I may be able to secure you one with a little luck if they won?t sell you one.

Potential Tuner
    I appreciate it. I haven't heard back yet. I found some that look exactly like to red DBs, but looks like it's in Germany and they must make or modify them there.
    https://www.tij-power.com/product_in...ucts_id=323429
    Don't really want to deal with the extra hassle though.

Innovate sells the DB gauge by itself. https://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/db.php

From what I found, you need to connect the "program cable" to the laptop, and there you change to lambda display and such. The AEM 30-4110 has a knob in the back of the gauge to turn.
    03 Z06 stock.......for now
    05 Siearra 5.3 daily
    I have realized that tuning is a rabbit hole. No problem diving down this hole, in fact I jumped willingly. Just want to avoid hitting every ugly rock or root on the way down it.