Thread: Engine Miss - No CEL

Potential Tuner

Engine Miss - No CEL

2009 CTSV
    VERY new to HPTuners. I have no idea what the numbers in any of the tables mean. I don't know which channels are most commonly logged or which I should be most concerned with. At least not yet.

Engine has a miss at all RPMs. No CEL.
    Newly rebuilt LSA. The only parts reused from before the rebuild are the block, the heads themselves, the valves, rocker arms (though I did upgrade trunnions), and the supercharger. Literally everything else from the flex plate to the damper, from the valve cover gaskets to the oil pan gasket, has been replaced.
    I have checked plugs, the wires, and the rockers. Plugs are not fouled, wires popped when I pulled them off, and rockers are tight at each individual cylinder's TDC. No idea where to go from here.

Side note: I only seem to be able to upload one file, and that took several attempts. ADD FILE button changes to spinning then stops, but no file is available to add to the post. Fortunately, I guess, it happens to be a log file from after checking everything above. Will attempt to upload again and edit to include tune.

Edit: Still cannot upload files.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by WhiningV; 07-29-2020 at 06:18 AM.