Thread: 2015 f150 5.0 TPS Voltage Issue

Potential Tuner

2015 f150 5.0 TPS Voltage Issue

2015 F150 motor and trans in 71 F100 Runs and idles. When I accelerate it shuts down to idle, wait about 5 seconds it accelerates again and does same thing I am getting 2 codes P0121 and P0122 TPS Voltage issue. I changes the Throttle body and the accelerator pedal and pinned out all the wires going from both back to the ecu. Is there anyone who can tell me what to check through hp tuners to sort this out.

Tuner
    Stock throttle body? If so, I would pull a stock F150 tune from the repository and cross check your TPS voltages and slopes in your tune. These setting are in airflow, electronic throttle, TPS config. This is assuming this is tune related.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rryanfla View Post
    Stock throttle body? If so, I would pull a stock F150 tune from the repository and cross check your TPS voltages and slopes in your tune. These setting are in airflow, electronic throttle, TPS config. This is assuming this is tune related.
    Thanks for the reply. I compared mine to a stock tune in the repository voltages and slopes are the same.

Tuner
    I had the same issue on my gt500 tb on my vmp car. I started tuning with a Roush OS(using roush gt500 tb settings)and was getting P codes associated with tps voltages and going into limp mode. I ended up using stock tb data tps voltages and played around with slopes and so far so good. Did you search on this forum those codes/problem?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rryanfla View Post
    I had the same issue on my gt500 tb on my vmp car. I started tuning with a Roush OS(using roush gt500 tb settings)and was getting P codes associated with tps voltages and going into limp mode. I ended up using stock tb data tps voltages and played around with slopes and so far so good. Did you search on this forum those codes/problem?
    Great to hear someone with a similar problem and solved it. I am lost when it comes to changing things in the tune. My TPS slopes are TPS A -0.95000 and TPS B 0.95000. I have a stock TB and compared it with other stock tunes they say same thing what did you do to change your slopes and what did you change them to. Thanks in advance

Tuner
    I am on the road now and dont have my tuning computer. Use search function and search throttle body Ford/Mustang. Theses a guy named Cannigia on here whose threads helped me troubleshoot these P codes. Is the rest of tb data stock? There are multiple threads on issues. What is weird is I am using stock tb data for a 17 with small changes to slope but I have a gt500 throttle body which uses totally different tps settings. Its working so far. Hope it helps. If you still havent figured it out, I will message you my tb setting when I get home in 2 weeks.

Tuner
    Did you get your issues straight? I am home now and can forward you some TPS settings that work for me....

Tuner
    try these slopes tps A -.93000 tps B 1.56250. hope this helps