Thread: Stock JTEC Tune For All Who Are Interested (2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9 Gas)

Tuner in Training

Stock JTEC Tune For All Who Are Interested (2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9 Gas)

I know several people have been interested to see what they can change on a JTEC. Here is the stock tune from my 01 Ram 1500 with the 5.9 gas engine and 46re automatic transmission. It also has the "off road package" with a 4.10 axle and 275/70/17 tires from the factory, so that is reflected in the tire diameter section that would be different on most rams.

I know you have to be using BETA to read/write these, not sure if you need it to view, so keep that in mind if you have an issue with the file.

Stock Tune.hpt
    Last edited by Msmith68w; 03-16-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Have you messed around with changing anything?
    99 Ram 1500 5.2l manual.
    Ive been doing small changes here and there, and since I lack a wideband monitor, Ive only really messed with the spark tables.
    We like the cars;
    The cars that go "vroom"

Advanced Tuner
    just dial the power enrichment tables ...when it kicks in and how much it adds on fuel ....and do a deep work on timing this old combustion chambers really need some lead i run as high as 32 degrees total for this pigs to run free the 5.2 and the 5.9 also ..you dont have to edit too many things for the trucks to run fairy good just remember theres no knock sensor to save you so be carefull
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico