Thread: Subaru wrx sti - not working

Potential Tuner

Subaru wrx sti - not working

Hello,

Very interesting if someone succeed to tune a Subaru with HP Tuners?
    Currently I tried 3 cars with no success, two I can't licence, for the third the definition is failed.

Hp support answer:

"there is no ETA at this time"

Please share if you succed or not to tune a WRX / WRX STI ...

Potential Tuner
    I did a 18 STI this morning and had an issue then realized I wasnt connected to a network. once I connected it linked fine and i continued to make my changes and write the file no problem. I did notice you have to cycle the key once you pull the file before you can write a new file to the ecu.

Hey does anyone have a stock file or any file they can send me of a STI? i would like to get familiar in how they operate

Potential Tuner
    Two files is attached...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Dude. Get a tactrix and use their stuff for it (if it supports your vehicle, but they specialize in wrx and mitsubishi). https://www.tactrix.com/index.php

I have one and I have used it a few times. It's SOOOO nice. TunerPro ain't bad either. For being essentially free software, it has a LOT of features. Technically it can support tuning any vehicle, but you have to map out all your own stuff and blah blah blah, but OpenPort is dope, and is free, and open-source. You just need the cable (which is also j2534 compatible too.).