Thread: Anyone care to take a look?

Tuner in Training

Anyone care to take a look?

'99 Silverado 5.3, 221/229 camshaft, mild stall converter, built 4l60e, part #12609749 injector ( I believe i have the right injector data, if not correct please let me know).

Has a bit of a issue cold starting and hot starting. I am unsure on the injector data as i got a few different results and thought possibly this was my issue. Other then starting the truck runs and drives great.

Here is the latest tune i've done. Any help is appreciated!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    The VE table definitely isn't dialed in. A datalog would really help us to help you. What is the IAC position once it is warmed up in park?

Tuner
    I have a BTR stage 2 Truck cam and I added 2 degrees timing to my starting spark table and that helped a lot. I was also overfueling on my cranking fuel so I cut that down by 15% not sure if that is what to do, but it worked for me.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin87turbot View Post
    The VE table definitely isn't dialed in. A datalog would really help us to help you. What is the IAC position once it is warmed up in park?
    Does it use the VE for cranking? I am seeing the truck this weekend so plan to get cold and hot start logging. On a wideband the fueling looks good and the fuel trims are under 5%.