Thread: 2010 Audi A4 Stock Tune HELP!!!

Potential Tuner

Exclamation 2010 Audi A4 Stock Tune HELP!!!

Hi

I am trying to tune my 2010 Audi A4 completely stock. This is my daily driver so I was thinking if it is possible to have a good few economy tune at D and a powerful tune for sports mode. I did came across maps for drive and sport mode and modified them accordingly. Please take a look at it and let me know what you feel.

Furthermore, when I was doing some pulls today I got EPC light and also got MIL for overboost. Can yopu please help what shall be done to fix it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    post your tuned file aswell please

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerJDubbs View Post
    The one posted above and the log, both are tuned file and logs. I named it wrong. It is tuned file version 1.0. Please let me know if you need me to post it again. Thank you Tyler for looking into it. BTW I live in Ontario as well. Windsor. Good to see that you are from Ontario as well. I hope you are doing well in the pandemic.

Potential Tuner
    Let me know if you have any trouble downloading the file. The hpt file in my first post is the tuned file and the log is with the tuned file itself. Would you be needing my original stock file as well?

Again, Thank you for looking into this. I really appreciate it.

Tuner
    first off to determine your overboost issue you need to log requested boost vs actual boost, this will help determine where the limiting factor is for over boost faults

also your PE table ([ECM] 14974 - Power Enrichment) doesnt seem optimal as you shouldnt be enriching further up the torque scale (at 75% torque in your tuned file) than the oem tune (85% torque and hihger RPM) as this is normally for your temp control fueling to take care of

Tuner
    also your torque to load table seems like just a percent increase across the board which will effect the way the car responds (normally in a negative way IMHO)

you should try a more gradual increase to your max load setpoint in just the last three columns to have a more reasonable load request map

TLLTtable.jpg

Potential Tuner
    also your torque to load table seems like just a percent increase across the board which will effect the way the car responds (normally in a negative way IMHO)

you should try a more gradual increase to your max load setpoint in just the last three columns to have a more reasonable load request map

TLLTtable.jpg
    I decided to take it slow hence I made few changes rather than making a lot at a time. Can you take a look at this file and let me know how it looks. I do not want to flash it and drive if there is some thing usually wrong.

Thank you for your time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    AMG,

New to the game here too... Wondering what block you have... wouldn't be a CAEB lump by chance now would it?

I have been running another tune (both base Stage 1 and 2) so I might be able to provide a nice jumping off point to fill the Audi void! Not seeing much for the B8s in here!

Just ordered the other day so it might be a few before I will know if I can cross over the tunes.

Thanks!

Ken