Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015+ Driver Demand Requests not Matching Table

car is down, waiting for new alternator. but here you can see TQ requests exceeding 350. post the file and I can compare.
    Attached Files Attached Files

does the inverse behavior seem to correspond to a mapped point change or transition? If you keep your foot in it does it stay at 350, and then run up to max rpm, or does it flatten out at 350 and hold ie. maxes out and car is just flat?

I'm trying to convert over to the IMRC closed to, use only the IMRC open MP's, since they are deleted on this blower car.

With only the changes shown here, the car will not start; showing a "comb. stab. limit" driver demand limit status.

Thoughts?

MP-nostart.jpg

Have to have/use a 0 in Snap To Line. For Snap To Point as well but I'm not sure.

Check your IMRC /Pumping math under TM>Loss if you really want to remove IMRC.

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Have to have/use a 0 in Snap To Line. For Snap To Point as well but I'm not sure.

Check your IMRC /Pumping math under TM>Loss if you really want to remove IMRC.

Interesting. Thank you. I'll give it a try.

I looked back and the first revision I tried, had the following snap-to-line, and also caused a no start:

STL.jpg

So probably MP selection under IMRC. What's your IMRC MP tables looks like?