Thread: Jeep GC SRT '15 Magnusson TVS2300

Potential Tuner

Jeep GC SRT '15 Magnusson TVS2300

Hello. I need help with my car. I have a Jeep GC SRT with a Magnusson compressor mounted. I received the file and uploaded it. However, the car does not work as it should. When I'm driving around 3000RPM, the boost sensor is waving. The AFR indicator fluctuates within 10-11 on WOT. Is it possible to check the file. On Friday I will go to the dyno and would like to know if these are safe settings.
    I have a K&N filter installed and a complete Borla Attack muffler. In addition, I removed the pill from the vacuum bypass valve

200113_v1_2015_GC_64at_05036072AG_TVS_HC_2b.hpt

Senior Tuner
    That tune from Magnuson? Haven't came across their more recent 392 calibrations. Are you taking it to get tuned or just going to dyno it on that tune to see what it makes or what?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post your stock file also
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrtuning View Post
    That tune from Magnuson? Haven't came across their more recent 392 calibrations. Are you taking it to get tuned or just going to dyno it on that tune to see what it makes or what?
    Yes. I have already uploaded this file to my car. The car drives correctly, but with sharper acceleration from about 2500RPM, there is no power and the charge indicator is waving. At WOT, the car accelerates correctly. I will also try to upload logs. On Friday I'm going to go to the dyno and work on this file. My tuner will try to work on this file but said it has not worked on this program yet. That is why I am asking you for help and possible guidance what can be improved.

This is my stock file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sila; 03-26-2020 at 03:15 AM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    200113_v1_2015_GC_64at_05036072AG_TVS_HC_2b changes.hpt

as reference you will need to dial in your fueling, also your had SRV switch on
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    Hello. I have partially solved the problem. It turns out that when changing the spark plugs I did not have a reduced gap. I also made some changes.
    1) I changed the injectors to those that were included with the Magnusson compressor
    2) I have currently uploaded this file - attachment
    3) I permanently blocked the bypass valve in the compressor
    However, I am now struggling with another problem. When accelerating it is ok. Charging is correct. AFR too. But when I let go of the accelerator and the car brakes the engine after a while the TC icon appears. It disappears when the car is restarted. If I release the accelerator pedal and gently brakes, or do not release the accelerator completely, the icon does not appear. No errors are displayed. I also noticed that the logs appear LIMP Mode. Tune and log included. The icon appeared about 17min 49sec.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    By blocking off the bypass valve your getting surging from the blower when letting off the accelerator and the air has to go somewhere.... You will eventually hurt something, blower, intake, or worse motor.. I would assume that the light your getting is because it knows something isn't right, The back pressure from the blower against the TB blade causing it to not move correctly and throwing the code?? Why was the bypass valve blocked to begin with?? Try unblocking the valve and see what happens..
    6.4 Whipple Diamond pistons Manley rods, Demon Plus Cam

Potential Tuner
    Because the bypass actuator has failed. It broke the elastic band inside and was not working properly. Hence the previous waves of the charge. But this has happened before too. I wonder if it's normal that the LIMP Mode is activated while driving, it can be seen in the log - once it turns off. And once turn on. Regardless of whether I accelerate or decelerate. But why the icon does not appear when I release the accelerator and gently press the brake. The throttle is also closed (14%)
    Last edited by Sila; 04-22-2020 at 11:18 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Hello. I still have a problem with proper tuning of my car. I ordered a new bypass actuator, so one problem solved. Currently, during rapid acceleration, I have a temporary drop in boost in the initial phase, due to the throttle closing. What could be the problem. In the attachment I am sending the log and tune file13.08.2020b.hpl13.08.2020b.hpt