Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting a new MSE tune, bad cold start and Lope now?

Tuner in Training
    Jim - Could I use your VP example numbers in my 03 or is there too many differences. I haven't had a chance to play with a VP tune so i was interested. Thanks! 03-Stock Injectors/cp3.

Banned
    Should be fine on an 03-04. Somewhere on here there is a full VP tune I posted up but there is also some edits through user defined parameters in it

Tuner in Training
    Not sure if this is the actual one Jim mentioned but it might give you some ideas. Use it as a reference only don't direct copy and run it.

Compounds/110 Hp Injectors
    Attachment 97671

Banned
    No that?s not mine

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    No that?s not mine
    Wonderful lol, that's actually the only one i could find. It shared the same timing, rail pressure, boost limited fueling and pulse width as your excel sheet you posted earlier so i just assumed it was the one you were talking about.

Anyway I appreciate your help, I've scraped every .hpt file of the dodge diesel forum for the last few years and couldn't find the tune you mentioned. If you get bored and find the example you mentioned that would be great. But I'll start tinkering with the info you have provided.

Thanks!

Banned
    Lol I dunno, I don?t recognize that file name or the compounds/110hp injectors and I don?t remember seeing that file name in my uploaded files. I?ll re-upload the one I?m talking about to this thread in a bit, it?s safe for anyone with stock/50hp injectors and stock turbo. It?s also doing well with truck I mentioned running the potato built turbo, I don?t remember the sizing of it though. His drive pressure under full throttle is a near 1:1 ratio run both stock turbo with manual wastegate set at 40psi and the potato built.

Banned
    Here, that other one you found definitely isn't in my uploaded files.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Thanks Jim.

I know you mentioned hidden tables especially for trans tuning. Is there any way to access them in hpt or is that only something smarty or efi live can show?

Banned
    You need to know the addresses and conversion factors for the trans stuff