Thread: Information sharing

Advanced Tuner

Information sharing

I understand this is a new platform for HP Tuners. I've been using this platform for 6+ years. I see that some of you all have been experimenting with the Nissan/Infiniti platforms since the Beta for this platform come out. What I'm NOT seeing is sharing of info. No, not sharing of files or anything. But at least saying "changing this table will do x, y or z" could help everyone out. It may enable of us seasoned users to help you. Especially if we have an MPVI2.

I have owned a 2002 Nissan Maxima in the past. There wasn't a tuning suite available for it back then. Now there is one. I'm looking to purchase an Infiniti Q50 Red Sport soon. Of course, I will be diving into tuning it almost immediately. The lack of information sharing is astounding and makes me wonder if I will share info. We share so much info on the GM and Mopar side that you can easily search and get all of your questions answered. Lets make the Nissan/Infiniti forums here the same way...
    Daily Driver= 2003 BMW 330xi
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)
    Project Car= 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS (LQ4 w/ Gen 4 Rods, LS3 heads, turbo...)
    Truck= 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT LY5 4x4

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb71 View Post
    I understand this is a new platform for HP Tuners. I've been using this platform for 6+ years. I see that some of you all have been experimenting with the Nissan/Infiniti platforms since the Beta for this platform come out. What I'm NOT seeing is sharing of info. No, not sharing of files or anything. But at least saying "changing this table will do x, y or z" could help everyone out. It may enable of us seasoned users to help you. Especially if we have an MPVI2.

I have owned a 2002 Nissan Maxima in the past. There wasn't a tuning suite available for it back then. Now there is one. I'm looking to purchase an Infiniti Q50 Red Sport soon. Of course, I will be diving into tuning it almost immediately. The lack of information sharing is astounding and makes me wonder if I will share info. We share so much info on the GM and Mopar side that you can easily search and get all of your questions answered. Lets make the Nissan/Infiniti forums here the same way...

I totally agree with you.. since there is no online course for Nissan and Infiniti, we need to share every information we know to help each other.
    There are some hints at the top of this forum, but(I'll talk on myself) they are useless.