Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Tables added to the 6.7L

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by CKrueg View Post
    They are under the folder DRF. I'm not by it now but I believe the units are time constant for driver demand filter
    based on rpm and torque. There is a base table for each gear, open and closed powertrain (tcc locked or not), reverse, low range. There is also separate tables for tip in and out. By zeroing them you effectively remove the filter by making the time constants 0 . his results in no throttle damping.

Awesome, I'm going to play around with this one.... thanks!

Has anyone sent info on getting the Turbo Brake tables added to the 11-16 trucks?

Tipin and out tables were added to the latest beta Thanks Eric! Tipin and out.PNG

Awesome! We're they added in the 11-16? I know on those they have one for TC locked as well as unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by CKrueg View Post
    Awesome! We're they added in the 11-16? I know on those they have one for TC locked as well as unlocked
    I don't think so, but there are lot of other things added recently. Send in a ticket to support asking for them to be added.

Looks like they didn't add them on the 2016 at least.I guess I'll have to email support to ask for them specifically on the 11-16

Tuner in Training
    Do you have user defined options activated?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JaegerWrenching View Post
    The table is labeled incorrectly, currently the table labeled max RPM is actually the enable RPM Not the Max RPM. The other, Min RPM is the reset/ shut off RPM so it has to drop below that. Its stock setting is 1440rpm so you'd ahve to go below that to disable the engine brake it once it's been enabled at the Max table's 1510 RPM
    What are these table labelled? I'm not seeing them anywhere.... maybe they aren't supported in the strategy I'm using.....

Tuner in Training
    Found them, oddly enough they didn't show up in the regular "General" tab, but when I searched in the navigator I was able to locate them

For those interested they are labelled as follows in the A2L

EngBrk_nEnaMax_C
    EngBrk_nEnaMin_c
    EngBrk_pTrbnUsMaxGag_C
    EngBrk_tqlnrLeadEnaMax_C
    EngBrk_tqlnrLeadEnaMin_C
    EngBrk_tqlnrSetEnaMax_C
    EngBrk_tqlnrSetEnaMin_C

and the PID P Gain

EngBrk_Kp_M
    Last edited by HBSSROB; 08-12-2020 at 10:15 PM.

Potential Tuner
    where is the 11-16 support???