Thread: What's the easiest way to get everything from Track addict (ph to race render (comp?

Potential Tuner

What's the easiest way to get everything from Track addict (ph to race render (comp?

Hi,

This seems like a dumb question, but surely there's an easy answer - I have used Track Addict for years, it's great. Then I realized I could hook up my GoPro (Hero 4), and then I got the Kiwi 3 OBD and a GPS device too - awesome, everything played nicely and I tested it all out today.

So now I have a set of test segments on my phone (iPhone) with all that data and video and I'd like to try out Race Render. So the stupid question:

What is the best way to get the data from Track Addict on my phone onto my computer to use in Race Render? I am pretty sure I need to get the GoPro video separately. Is there any post or instructions for this aspect? What do people do that works well?

Thanks!
    Kaitlin

Potential Tuner

Got it!

Ok, so it was dumb - I opened up RaceRender and there was a handy dandy button to import from Track Addict. Hooray! Now to figure out how to add the gopro video...