Thread: 4L60 Review PLEASE

Potential Tuner

4L60 Review PLEASE

Good Morning,
    I am a self learner looking for input for the transmission tuning in my 2000 Silverado. I have listed the specs below and will attach two different tunes and scans. If anyone could help review what I have and provide constructive advice on what might need to be changed, it would be greatly appreciated. I may or may not (cannot confirm nor deny) have burnt up a 4L60e before due to aggressive tuning. I have now reverted back to stock and or close to stock, and just want to make sure its not going to heat up again and burn the clutch packs out.

2000 Silverado Z71
    Gen III 5.3 w/ BTR stage 2 truck cam (212/218 553/553 111lsa) & LS6 Valve Springs
    Stock 4L60e/Stock Converter
    3.73 rear gears
    265/75r16 tires

Truck is used as a daily, little towing of atv's, mostly highway driving. Transmission has a temp gauge and currently takes a while to warm up but hasn't exceeded 160*F during normal driving in and around town and highway with the stock cooler. Plans are to eventually upgrade to a larger cooler. Just looking to see if the tunes are good, or what could be changed to ensure longevity and reliability of the 4L60e. Thanks for y'alls time and feel free to ansk questions for information. ***NOTE: I eventually will continue tweaking the tuning for the motor but for now it's fine for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files