Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2001 jeep wrangler 4.0 boosted

2001 jeep wrangler 4.0 boosted

added magnum power supercharger and 46lb
    iv got a 2 bar srt4 map sensor
    can not figure out how to get it right..iv got it around 14.0 at idle but partial throttle it goes to 8.9 afr

theres something im missing anyone who has tuned a early model jtec ecu please help

Tuner
    you need to post a log and tune to get help

Tuner
    i been running a turbo on 98 tj for the past 3 years with split second piggy back, my next step is to do same you are doing ,to cancel split second piggy back

It?s a pain in the ass there?s just not as much in the pcm compared to all the other cars iv tuned..and nobody really has answers...iv tuned many srt4s and this is completely different

But I?ll post my log as soon as I get to work

Tuner in Training
    i can help you
    put tune file and log

Potential Tuner
    I'm curious on a tune. I got a supercharger with 30lb injectors on a earlier jeep I would atleast like to get a base map to start off of

Alright I?m about to post my tune I need help

jeep tune
    need to calibrate my srt4 map and don't know how
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by mpsauto View Post
    jeep tune
    Is this the stock tune? It doesn't look like my stock 04 LJ tune at all on some of the map and timing scales. Your timing scale looks crazy with everything set to 10. The intake depression at wot as well.. all set at 103.4. stock is in the single digits.
    Last edited by jbee; 04-01-2020 at 02:29 PM.

No not the stock tune I set the timing low to be safe while trying to get the fuel right

Iv been going through hell trying to set up my srt4 map sensor..the newer model pcms are easyer to do

No not the stock tune I set the timing low to be safe while trying to get the fuel right
    That is way too low out of boost for sure. I run the stock timing table on mine making about 8 psi with an intercooler. I pull some timing over 4000 rpm but that is it. Been like this for over a year.

After I get this map scale figured out I?m gonna turn it up for sure I got a air to water on this so it should be fun

I?m going to start completely over with the tune this was me messing around with everything trying to work around the map sensor not being right

Tuner in Training
    jeep tune
    what is thissss !!
    put stock file

I got it figured out loaded the stock tune back up and changed my map scale in half from 244 to 122.

Tuner in Training
    i need your stock file to make some change

Alright give me one sec and I?ll upload it

stock 2001 jeep file
    Attached Files Attached Files