Thread: KR at the same place, same rate and in sync with pedal position? cruze 1.4t

Tuner

KR at the same place, same rate and in sync with pedal position? cruze 1.4t

This has been driving me nuts, and I am convinced, while I am still getting some knock, there is no way that this is happening aside from something being misconfigured. I have added and subtracted fuel, added and subtracted timing, and while may SLIGHTLY make it better or worse (given taking timing or giving fuel or bother or vice-versa), I still get quite a few degrees of KR at the same spot every single time.

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 7.03.59 PM.png

Here, yes, you can see there is some scattered KR around the board, but right at .75g/s, I instantly hit max KR or so, and it's always right around 3800-4200 RPM. I know I am running my IDC high, but my target lambda is rich for what i am doing, and I am just about there. I am only running 2 degrees of timing at that point.

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 7.04.12 PM.png

Here you can see as I roll my foot into the pedal, the KR immediately anticipates it and climbs with me. If it were knock, it wouldn't be happening that low, especially running essentially the stock timing and not even getting close to high boost. I am running a speed density setup right now for tuning my VVE (more specifically, MAF disabled, DFCO/CFCU, etc all turned off, open loop, AEM WB running via serial to my laptop).

My err ration is about 1-3% of where it should be except more up top (which is why I am re-tuning it after spome mods), but this KR kicks in religiously every single time at .75g/s and anywhere past 3800 RPM.

Any thoughts? Again, I don't think it's fueling per se, because it's starting way earlier when I have plenty of fuel and damn near stock timing, with a tuned VVE table down that low.

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 7.04.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-27 at 7.04.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-27 at 7.05.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-27 at 7.05.53 PM.png

Can you post your tune please ??