Thread: pe not working properly

Potential Tuner

pe not working properly

I have a 2003 Silverado 4.8 that I have changed the cam in to a ls6 cam I did a tune on it about a year ago it drives good and runs pretty good but got a aem wideband for it few days ago to get it dialed in just right. I found that under cruise it is about spot on 14.7 and under accelation it goes to 12.5 which I wanted but about 4k rpm it goes back to 14.7. I tried to change the ve table and it made no change so I added 25% at the 4k and up range to see same thing happened except it went to 10:1 about 5500 after it went form 12.5 up to 4k then 14.7-15 then bam 10 and I let out of it can someone look over my file and see if I missed something in the pe table area? I will attach a tune and a log file. I don't have the wideband logging yet I plan to set that up this weekend. Also it wasn't at wot since when I go to wot it goes into limp mode due to a failed x link on my 4 bolt throttle body it runs fine right up to wot.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's not a PE problem. The commanded AFR didn't change, so PE is working as it should.

If adding fuel to the MAF/VE didn't do anything then you have other issues. Your o2 sensor also take a noise dive, so this has me leading towards a fuel supply problem.

I would hook up a fuel pressure gauge and watch the fuel pressure while you drive it. Tape the gauge to the windshield so you can watch it. Fuel pressure might be taking a noise dive after 4,000rpm.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.