Thread: Need help to go 2bar to 3bar

Potential Tuner

Need help to go 2bar to 3bar

Ok long story short. I bought a 2007 Z06 with an ECS blower setup on it 3 years ago that had a blown LS7. I built a LSX to the hilt and kept the same blower set up on it. At the time I was running 8-9 psi of boost. The car already had a 2bar SD tune in it. So it worked fine with my build and some tweaking. Well...... I have done a LOT of mods since then and now put a Novi 2200 with a 3” pulley on so my boost is over 15 psi so I have to go to a 3 bar OS but don?t have the original tune. I downloaded a stock Z06 E38 tune from the repository but it doesn’t have 3bar capability either. Any help would be great. If there are questions pleas shoot me a PM or respond here. I did a search but looks like the other ones that come up are for earlier versions oh HP tuners. Here is kinda the break down of my money pit:

LSX 427 block
    Cali dragon slayer crank
    Texas Speed pistons and H beam rods
    Custom ground blower cam
    Re worked heads
    Stock but ported intake
    FIC 1650 injectors
    E85 sensor
    Ally Meth injection
    ECS Novi 2200 blower 3? pulley
    ATI Balancer
    Monster triple disk clutch
    Walbro 450 fuel pump

I?m sure I?m forgetting something but you get the idea!

Brandon
    Last edited by Pbnj429; 03-27-2020 at 10:59 PM.

There is no 3 bar OS for the E38 computer. The 2 bar OS should go out to 255kpa I believe, just edit the axis.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner
    yea the 2 bar OS will go to 255kpa so thats 22psi plenty of room