I have been watching my STFT on my tune and they are always adding 5-10 all over my tables. My LTFT are turned off. The file running was from the tuner. Originally this tuner doesn't like to use closed loop at all. SO turning on the O2's it automatically was looking to richen it up. Trying to get it better I put a stock tune from a Van and it still was looking to make it richer. I'm having issues getting a welder put my extra bung on so I broke down and removed a narrow sensor and installed the WB in its place in the exhaust and ran it through my EGR. So setting up the math I can basically set this thing to show whatever I choose but I matched the display it came with and while it was trying to add fuel the WB was already rich. So I went through the MAP and PE tables and balanced it out to the AFR I was trying to hit and put the narrow band back in and there it goes looking to add fuel. So I went to the Oxygen sensor tabs and under BANK! & Bank 2 I changed the lean/rich from 481mv to 600mv and the trims settled down a lot. Has anybody tried this. Could the computer narrow bands be off or would you put more on the WB being bad? Thoughts.